¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire houston?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire houston, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire houston?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire houston?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire houston reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire houston offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire houston reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Houston, Texas
A Houston car hire service can be the simplest and fastest solution to your transportation needs. While many people think of renting a car only when they are visiting a city for a short while, there can be numerous other reasons why you might consider renting a car. For instance, if your regular vehicle is in the shop for repairs, you may consider renting a vehicle in the interim to ensure you do not have to rely on friends and family or public transportation to get to and from school or work during this time.
In some cases, a Houston car hire service can be beneficial when you simply need a great car to drive around for a short period of time. For example, perhaps you have family and friends coming into town for a visit and you need more space than your regular vehicle provides. In this case, renting a van or an SUV could be a great option that will ensure everyone in your group is comfortably accommodated.
Many people also consider renting a car when they need to impress a customer or client. This could be particularly important if you are meeting with a client or a client is coming into Houston for a few days and you need to show them the city. Renting an automobile in such situations can prove to be a wise investment in the future of your career or business.
There are numerous car rental agencies located throughout Houston, so it is important to know what to look for. Budget is important to many people, but keep in mind that the agency offering the lowest price may not be the best car rental agency to consider. You should also consider the reputation of the company. How long have they been in business? Are they listed with the Better Business Bureau? Are they known for providing good customer service?
You should also consider the selection of vehicles available in that company’s fleet. If you are interested in renting a specific type of vehicle, this can be quite important. Not all car rental companies offer luxury cars or exotic cars in-stock for rent, so always make a point of asking when you are shopping for car rental companies.
Finally, consider whether the company offers any value-added services, such as free pick-up service or drop-off service, GPS-installed vehicles, roadside assistance, etc. Do not assume that all companies offer such services, as that is not the case.