¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Hertz Car Rental in Houston, Texas
Visitors quickly realize that they cannot rely solely on public transportation in the sprawling metropolis of Houston. This city has an intricate road system and highway system in lieu of rail. Having a car to get around is a must. Whether a visitor to the city or a resident temporarily without a ride, Hertz Car Rental Houston may be a solution to the problem.
Drivers rent cars for a variety of reasons. For instance, travelers might need a ride around town or Houston residents might need to rent a car if their own is unavailable at the mechanic's. For drivers with standard vehicles, rental cars give the driver a chance to try a vehicle of higher category. Those with an upcoming special occasion may want to rent a luxury car, and high-performance vehicles may be selected for a weekend ride along Texas highways.
Those who need a car for a short time tend to visit the office of one of the major car rental companies. Hertz Car Rental in Houston is just one of the many options available offering an enormous fleet of well-maintained fully equipped vehicles, Additional Accessories, Insurance and very low prices, which is the best of all.
The driver often dictates the preferred type of rental vehicle. In Houston, with its extensive road system, finding a car with good in-city gas mileage will help to save the driver money. Some drivers require the temporary use of a larger vehicle for carrying passengers or cargo. Hertz Car Rental Houston will usually have larger vehicles in addition to small, fuel efficient models. The driver must specify the type of vehicle desired when comparing rates because it will make a difference in how much the rental will cost. The day of the week and time of the year will also affect the cost of the rental, depending on the season.
Online rental car booking saves both time and money. Money savings come from the ability to compare prices and to get online-only deals. Whether traveling or just in need of a vehicle, no one wants to waste time at a car rental dealer signing up for the rental car and making the payments. Online booking reduces the time spent at the rental office allowing the driver to get on with his schedule.
Finding a Hertz Car Rental in Houston does not have to require a long wait at the rental office. Booking the rental online can save both time and money for the driver.