¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in houston?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in houston, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in houston?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental houston?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental houston reservation?
Do all car rental companies in houston offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental houston reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Car Rental in Houston, Texas
When you decide to rent a car in Houston you will be able to take advantage of the great many discounts and specials offered at most car rental agencies. Renting a car is not only for those traveling to Houston for business or vacation, but also for anyone who desires a reliable method of transportation. No matter what your reason might happen to be for renting a car, there are a few tips to keep in mind to get the most from your upcoming car rental.
First, you need to be aware that car rental companies usually offer a variety of different types of rental vehicles. Everyone has different needs and due to this reason, it is not uncommon for rental car companies to carry fleets with different options. The cost to rent a car in Houston will vary based on the type of car you select. For instance, for those consumers who are looking to rent a car on a budget, there is the economy category. This type of car will usually offer the lowest rates, but will also come with the least amount of seating and storage. The most expensive class of rental car is often the full-size category. Mini-vans, trucks and SUVs are included in this category of rental car. If price is truly no object, you can also choose from exotic cars and luxury rentals.
Be aware that the type of car you choose is only one factor in the final price you will pay to rent a car. Other factors that can influence the final cost include the length of time you will rent the vehicle and how many miles you will drive during that rental period. There are typically two options available in terms of mileage when you rent a car. If you think you will not be driving many miles, you can opt for the less expensive option, which places a cap on the number of miles you may drive per day. If you exceed that cap, the cost will increase. For consumers who plan to do a lot of driving, a less expensive option would be an unlimited mileage selection. Although initially more expensive, if you do plan to drive a lot this can be the cheaper option in the end.
Understanding all of the factors that can influence the cost of your rental car is important when you begin to shop for rental car companies. There are plenty of rental car agencies in Houston to choose from, ensuring ample choices.