¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental houston?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental houston, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental houston?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental houston?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental houston reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental houston offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental houston reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Houston, Texas
When traveling to Houston, renting a car can be an easy way to get around. This is precisely why many business travelers and vacationers opt for an auto rental in Houston. There are many different car rental companies to choose from. If you are like most consumers today, finding the best value and price is of utmost importance. By following a few simple strategy it is possible to save money on the cost of your next car rental; leaving you more money to enjoy all that Houston has to offer.
One of the most important considerations when selecting an auto rental in Houston is choosing a company that offers several different types and styles of vehicles. The car rental company you choose should provide numerous choices for compact vehicles up to larger vehicles. Many car rental companies are now offering hybrid vehicle options and other fuel-efficient models that will assist you in saving money on the cost of fuel while you are in Houston. If you want to be certain the car rental company offers the models, brand and fuel-efficiency you desire, it is important to take your time and do some research. In most cases, the rates for different vehicle models will vary among each category. Small vehicles or compact cars are usually the least expensive option when renting a car. The only exception to this may be with a hybrid vehicle, which may incur a slightly higher cost. A larger vehicle, such as a van, SUV or truck will usually be the most expensive type of vehicle to rent.
Another great way to save money is to book your auto rental in Houston in advance. It is not unusual for many car rental companies to offer discounts when you book your rental in advance because it allows them to be more efficient in terms of planning the usage of their fleet of rental vehicles. Most rental companies also now allow you the option of selecting your style, model and type of vehicle online. This can be a great time-saving tool that allows you to book your rental car anytime.
Finally, you may also be able to receive additional discounts on your car rental if you are a member of a travel group or club. Many programs offer discounts and reward cards that can add up to tremendous savings on car rentals. Just be sure to make certain there are no restrictions regarding when your discount can be used.