¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire houston?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire houston, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire houston?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire houston?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire houston reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire houston offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire houston reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Houston, Texas
If you are a visitor or a resident in Houston and you do not have a reliable vehicle of your own, renting a car can provide numerous advantages. While Houston has an excellent public transportation system and no lack of cabs or taxis, not everyone wishes to rely on such means of transportation. When you have your own vehicle at your disposal, you can arrive and leave whenever you desire and travel on your own terms. Before you decide on a car hire in Houston; it is a good idea to know how to compare car rental companies.
Whether you decide to rent a car when you arrive at the airport or you are shopping online for a reputable car rental company in Houston, there are a few tips to keep in mind. Doing so will help you to not only land the best rates on your rental car, but will also help you to locate a company with reliable service as well.
One of the most important factors to consider when you are shopping around for a car rental company in Houston is the reputation of the company. Consider whether the company is associated with a name you can you trust. There are many reputable and well-known rental car companies in operation around the country, including Houston. A fledgling company that is just starting up may not have the resources behind it to provide you with the service you are expecting.
Naturally, you also need to consider the price. Renting a car is similar to making any other purchase. Not all companies offer the same price structure. Shopping around among several rental car companies can prove to be truly beneficial in terms of providing you with the lowest price. Not only do some rental car companies offer lower prices, but many will also offer discounts that can help you to save a tremendous amount of money when you are looking for a car hire in Houston.
Finally, consider the types of cars that are available. This can be quite important if you need a specific type or model of car. For instance, if you are on a budget, you may need to focus on finding a car rental company that offers economy cars and will have one in their fleet available on your desired date of pick-up. The same is also true if you need a full-size vehicle, a luxury rental car, a hybrid rental or an exotic rental car.